Now more than ever the network is the heart of data communications within an organisation. Many areas of a business depend on the network so it’s essential to have a design in place that is resilient, secure and provides sufficient bandwidth. It needs to be cost-effective, but also retain flexibility in order to meet future needs. Network Solutions Plus understand networks but also the needs of the devices and services that rely on it.
Data storage is an integral part of the network with directly attached storage devices, and the increased need for separate storage area networks to increase the speed and resilience of the movement of data around an organisation. Separating the computing power of file servers from the storage component can make it easier to tailor the processing power and storage requirement to the business.
Identifying valuable business data and assigning a relative value to that data is the key to managing day to day requirements, archiving and successful disaster recovery planning. Utilising hierarchical storage techniques means that the best use can be made of various storage media in the most cost effective manner, whilst maintaining the required level of performance.
Training from Network Solutions Plus is both cost effective and flexible. Companies no longer have to choose between investing in a permanent well-trained work force or meeting budget constraints to achieve their training objectives.
There are many companies offering courses on software applications or operating systems, but often what is required is a more focused technical approach. We often provide refresher courses to bring skilled staff back up to speed on new technologies or workshops to discuss real life solutions. Individually tailored courses and on-site training allow departments to make the best use of their budgets and staffing levels.
Benefits of training with Network Solutions Plus:-
- Vendor-independent, with unbiased independent knowledge
- Practical expertise in designing network solutions
- Customised, flexible, on-site training
- Up-to-date course materials to use for future reference
- Friendly, enjoyable training experience.
Experience and Accreditation
We have years of considerable experience of networking hardware & software solutions and concepts, along with strong commercial awareness that allow us to offer solutions which are both flexible and practical. Our technical experience spans
- Ethernet – copper, fibre-optic and wireless;
- Wireless Networking – Inter-building, building-to-building and meshed wireless;
- IP networks switching and routing;
- Layer-2 and Layer-3 redundancy solutions, gateway redundancy, link-aggregation/multi-chassis link-aggregation, Spanning Tree, OSPF single and multiple areas, route summarisation & ECMP;
- VPNs and tunnelling solutions;
- High-availability and Layer-2 and Layer-3 QoS architectures;
- Multi-vendor integration and migration solutions;
- Large-scale multicast design;
- Network Management;
- Data convergence, voice, video and storage;
- Security – Virtual routing and forwarding, access control lists, firewall profiles;
- IPv6 design and integration;
- WAN techniques encompassing xDSL, leased lines, ISDN, frame relay, ATM, SDH, Ethernet VPNs, MPLS and Wave Division Multiplexing;
- Data-centre technologies VXLAN; 2-tier and 3-tier data-centre designs, storage integration – iSCSI, FC, FCoE, NAS;
- SDN, Openflow and NFV.